Sales Account Executive
Salary: $18,000.00 to $24,000.00 /year
Sorensen Media Group (SMG), a privately-held media and entertainment company in the Mariana Islands with holdings in television, radio and internet broadcasting, is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our team at Broadcast Centre Acanta Mall located in Tumon.
- Radio stations include Power 98 FM, Newstalk K57 AM, 105 Kat FM, and The Shark Guam and CNMI.
Television stations include ABC7 and Fox6 on Guam and ABC7 on Saipan.
- Radio and nightly television news is provided to each station and the internet by our news organization The Pacific News Center, Guam (PNC).
- Red Dragon Productions provides audio, video, and digital production and marketing services across social media platforms for our clients.
We believe that new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly.
SMG’s Sales Account Executive will be primarily responsible for delivering sales revenue, as well as cultivating and developing new advertisers for our multi-platform properties. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the Sales Account Executive will demonstrate ability to work at the local level with a broad spectrum of clients and businesses. In addition to exploring unique paths to procure business, the Sales Account Executive will be expected to meet monthly and quarterly targets by servicing, negotiating and growing revenue through a list of agency businesses via identifying and prospecting new businesses at a high level of entry. This includes communication with the C-suite executive level at both the corporation and advertising agency sectors. This position requires an individual with a keen ability to develop concepts to create, incrementally grow, and maintain sales revenue by connecting a corporation’s marketing goals seamlessly with the entire portfolio of Sorensen Media Group content production and distribution platforms. The position will have a base salary and a structured paid commission rate on contracts collected.
The Sales Account Executive will have propensity for learning and maintaining company standards, in carrying out assigned responsibilities with passion, diligence, and integrity.
This may be your first steps in establishing a career in Broadcast and Media at the top rated radio and television teams on island
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
- Prospect, penetrate, and create new relationships with clients by articulately relaying SMG’s value proposition for our marketplace.
- Accurately assess needs of our clients and drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
- Retain, develop, and cultivate relationship from existing advertisers to increase revenue.
- Understand SMG’s multi-media advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
- Prepare presentations and sales proposals and negotiate terms and conditions with clients.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve monthly goals.
- Identify, monitor and accurately forecast sales activity in sales pipeline.
Minimum of two year experience in business to business sales is preferred.
For more information, visit https://sorensenmediagroup.com/